the Royal Baby, that's just the beginning. Beyond that, as he or she coos and wiggles, lies a cornucopia of delight: bespoke teddy bears, the imperial rattle, a Spode sippy cup, and wee slippers emblazoned with the Union Jack. Asks the world looking on: Why can't my own darling have those slippers? Well, now he can. Sign The Royal Baby GuestbookSo keen is public interest in the Royal Baby--not just in the U.K. but in the U.S. and elsewhere around the world--that an entire industry is working overtime to pump out Royal Baby-related merchandise, in anticipation of Princess Kate's due date.
- Zuckerberg Charms With 'Proper' Shake
- Should Lil' Poopy, 10, Be in Da Club?
- Car Jumps Curb in NYC, 8 Hurt
- Day Care Owner Denies Drugging Kids
- Olympian Lolo Jones' Paycheck Flap
- Watch: Investigators Claim TWA 800 Crash Not An Accident
- Al Qaeda's Abandoned NYSE Plot Revealed
- Feds Indict 'Pot Mom' in Alleged $3M Drug Operation
- Watch: Florida Bans Drug Paraphernalia Sales
- NFL Star to Be Questioned About Murder
Page 4 of 1435