Bachelor" finale, Juan Pablo picked Nikki Ferrell but in an unusual manner. He bought a ring, but didn't propose. He said "I like you ... a lot," but didn't say "I love you." He continued to refuse to say those three magic words on "After the Final Rose," to the chagrin of host Chris Harrison. Also, when Harrison asked about their plans, like where they are in their relationship and where they plan to live, Pablo once again stonewalled the audience and its host. Read: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap: Juan Pablo Chooses Between Nikki and Clare This "swkward" finale got social media buzzing. People began tweeting at Ferrell telling her to "leave him," that she "could do better," that she was "weak" and so forth. The newly-crowned "Bachelor" winner felt the need to respond to everyone with a tweet. Related: Meet the New 'Bachelorette,' Andi Dorfman "Being in the public eye does NOT give you the right to say what you want to me," she said. "Your words hurt no matter what. Be ashamed of yourselves."...
- California Mulls How to Regulate 'Driverless Cars'
- US Employers Posted More Open Jobs in January
- Ex-Iowa Player Files Suit Over 'Rhabdo' Injuries
- New Search Area Suggests Missing Plane Flew Off Course
- Ukraine Ex-Leader Tymoshenko's Back Pain Improving
- Airline Probing Report 2 Visited Cockpit in 2011
- Pa. Man Pleads Guilty to Threat Against Obama
- Democracy Under Debate in Latin America
- Ukrainian Commander Aims to Strike a Deal as Russia Seizes Bases
- Attitudes and Laws Against Pit Bulls Soften
Page 641 of 5260