told Marie Claire for its April issue. "I don't even know if humans are genetically made to be with one person forever," she added. The newest "it girl" in Hollywood also opened up about her insecurities growing up, as well as growing up with scoliosis....
W magazine. "We kissed for the first time on the show. It was like a fairy tale. When you're young, it's hard not to get together with your costar. It's not always the greatest idea, but the experience of making a television show or a movie is so intimate and romantic. And I love acting like I'm in love!" She continued" "Sex scenes are great. A lot of my costars have been sexy guys my age who are really respectful and cool. So, why not? I'm not going to pretend it's not fun." Read: Amanda Seyfried's New Co-Star Has a Foul Mouth Another fond memory for the actress, 28, is kissing Megan Fox in 2009's "Jennifer's Body." "We kissed really well together," Seyfried said. "We have similar kissing styles! If I watch the scene, it's actually really sexy…We got it done for the masses, and, sadly, the masses didn't show up."...
- Analysis: Ukraine Casts Pall Over Iran Nuke Talks
- Earthquake Rattles LA TV Anchors
- Fashion Designer L'Wren Scott Found Dead in Apparent Suicide
- 3rd Person Dies From South By Southwest Crash
- Okla. Lawyers: Drugs Not Available for Execution
- Brother of Texas Man Aboard Malaysia Air Hopeful for a 'Wonderful Reunion'
- Marine Creature May Offer 'Reef Relief' for Chronic Pain
- Pistorius Went into 'Combat Mode' Over Washing Machine
- Feds: Limit Marathon Suspect's View of Gory Photos
- 107-Year-Old Syrian, Family Reunited in Germany
Page 536 of 5246