told Marie Claire for its April issue. "I don't even know if humans are genetically made to be with one person forever," she added. The newest "it girl" in Hollywood also opened up about her insecurities growing up, as well as growing up with scoliosis....
W magazine. "We kissed for the first time on the show. It was like a fairy tale. When you're young, it's hard not to get together with your costar. It's not always the greatest idea, but the experience of making a television show or a movie is so intimate and romantic. And I love acting like I'm in love!" She continued" "Sex scenes are great. A lot of my costars have been sexy guys my age who are really respectful and cool. So, why not? I'm not going to pretend it's not fun." Read: Amanda Seyfried's New Co-Star Has a Foul Mouth Another fond memory for the actress, 28, is kissing Megan Fox in 2009's "Jennifer's Body." "We kissed really well together," Seyfried said. "We have similar kissing styles! If I watch the scene, it's actually really sexy…We got it done for the masses, and, sadly, the masses didn't show up."...
- Nakamoto Hires Lawyer in Newsweek Bitcoin Fight
- AP Source: Jagger's Girlfriend Found Dead in NYC
- Ted Nugent Auctioning AR-15 Rifle for Colorado Candidate
- Texas Makes Final Push for Insurance Enrollment
- Court Shooter's Relatives Want Charges Dismissed
- Fla. Woman Says Church of Scientology Ripped Her Family Apart
- UN Chief 'Deeply Disappointed' at Crimea Vote
- US Congressman Celebrates Hemingway Legacy in Cuba
- Analysis: Ukraine Casts Pall Over Iran Nuke Talks
- Earthquake Rattles LA TV Anchors
Page 505 of 5215