told Marie Claire for its April issue. "I don't even know if humans are genetically made to be with one person forever," she added. The newest "it girl" in Hollywood also opened up about her insecurities growing up, as well as growing up with scoliosis....
- Clues Sought in Pilot's Homemade Flight Simulator
- Amanda Seyfried on Sex Scenes: 'I'm Not Going to Pretend It's Not Fun'
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Being a Nerd Sex Symbol
- Mitch Leigh, Composer of 'Man of La Mancha,' Dies
- Nakamoto Hires Lawyer in Newsweek Bitcoin Fight
- AP Source: Jagger's Girlfriend Found Dead in NYC
- Ted Nugent Auctioning AR-15 Rifle for Colorado Candidate
- Texas Makes Final Push for Insurance Enrollment
- Court Shooter's Relatives Want Charges Dismissed
- Fla. Woman Says Church of Scientology Ripped Her Family Apart
Page 504 of 5214