Elle DeGeneres asked about what he's been up to, the "Saint George" star, 52, said, "Recently, I lifted myself off the casio floor." Lopez was photographed in late February sleeping on the floor of the casino, then taken into custody by police, but no charges were pressed. "Apparently I'm a bigger Justin Bieber fan than I thought I was," the comedian joked to DeGeneres. "They always say, 'Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,' but whatever happens in Canada, everybody knows."...
- Feds Investigate Graffiti at Historic Nevada Cave
- Police: Arizona Man 'Just Felt Like Killing' Boy
- Missing Malaysia Flight: What We Know Now
- Military: 80 Percent of Colombian Drugs Gets to US
- 6 Hecklers Disrupt Town Hall Meeting With Christie
- Pulitzer Winner Joel Brinkley Dead at 61
- FDA Chief Defends Approval of Hydrocodone Drug
- Hired to Kill: What Does It Take to Be a Hit Man?
- No Ukraine Aid yet From US Amid Republican Split
- St. Louis Selected to Host US-France in Fed Cup
Page 501 of 5157