Press the play button to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
- Gary City Hall and all other City of Gary satellite offices will close at 3:00p.m. today
- Tonight’s Gary City Council Meeting has been canceled
- The Department of General Services and the Gary Police Department are asking City of Gary residents to adhere to the 2-inch parking rules. In areas where the signage is posted, please refrain from parking if there are two or more inches of snow. Keeping these zones clear will enable snow plows to pass through main thoroughfares faster. Violators will be towed.
- City of Gary homeowners and business owners are asked to shovel the sidewalks adjacent to their property. Please be a good neighbor and clear your walkway so that public space remains accessible.
- If you would like to report areas in need of snow removal, please use the City of Gary’s new 311 system. Click on this link for more information: http://www.gary.in.us/publicworks/citizen-311-responder.asp
- For more updates, visit the City of Gary website at gary.in.us, follow us on Twitter @teamgaryindiana and “like” us on Facebook keywords: Team Gary, Indiana.
# # #