No injuries were reported in an early morning kitchen fire in Hammond today. Assistant Fire Chief Kevin Margraf says Hammond crews responded to the 64-hundred block of Euclid at 3:30 am and were able to leave about a half-hour later. Officials say the stove had apparently been in use, gas burners and oven, to heat the home, and combustible materials, possibly clothing, may have been nearby. Margraf says crews were able to extinguish the fire relatively quickly. He says family members were already outside the home when crews arrived, and the family may be displaced due to overall conditions at the home. The American Red Cross was contacted to assist in finding a place for the family to stay.